NOTE: THIS PAGE HAS SOME MISSING INFORMATION!
4 Tips for using Pushers and Blockers in Infinifactory:
- Attaching Blocks to Pushers
- Attaching Blocks to Blockers
- A basic AND gate using 2 sensors
- The Double Push
General Building tipsEdit
ADD INFORMATION HERE!!
Optimizing for low cycle count (speed)Edit
- You can press left or right bracket "[ ]" to increase or decrease the number of blocks that come out per second.
- Try not to use a crazy amount of conveyors, and try to keep the distance between steps of building short.
Optimizing for low footprint count (overview size)Edit
- Remember, footprint is how many blocks from overhead, so a stack of platforms will only add one to the footprint. Also keep in mind that a huge welded structure will make all blocks, including air, that it passes over count toward the footprint.
- Put conduits over conveyor tracks.
- You can press "p" to see all the blocks that count toward your footprint.
Optimizing for low block count (size) Edit
- Platforms do not count towards the block count.
- If a string or block of blocks has been welded together, then it is possible to remove every other or every third, etc. conveyor belt and the blocks will keep going.
- You can weld together blocks at point of entry and they will form an endless chain. Shave off what you need at destination.